1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

series link and manual recording issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by sean67854, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean67854

sean67854 AllStar

May 9, 2007
    Has anyone had the following issue?

I go into the guide around 6:30pm and notice that the 8pm CT showing of Lost won't be recorded due to a conflict with Supernatural and something else. I highlight Lost and hit the record button. The screen comes up asking me to resolve the conflict. I choose to cancel the other thing (not Supernatural). Back into the guide and it shows that Lost and Supernatural are set to record. I go back to whatever I'm doing.

Then around 8:05, I notice that it's not recording Lost, it's recording Supernatural and the other thing.

This has happened to me 3 different times, twice with Lost and once with something that I can't remember, American Idol or something like that.

I don't remember that happening to me in the past, so I suspect that it is something with the latest update where the todo list moved to the menu, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.