1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Series Link Question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by dan8379, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan8379

dan8379 Godfather

Feb 13, 2006
    Hi, I'm new to this forum as I just received my R15 on Saturday. I searched for this and couldn't find anything: I noticed that when I set up Series Links it would reflect future showings in the to do list, but not the NEXT showing. For instance, on Sunday I set up a Series Link for Lost. When I went into the to do list, it showed the Lost from 2/22, but not the one from this week (2/15). I went ahead and scheduled a one time recording for this weeks episode just to be safe. The same thing happened with Desperate Housewives. Is this a known bug, and is there anyway around it? Thanks.

2. Boston Fan

Boston Fan Godfather

Feb 17, 2006
    Sorry if this has been covered before - I tried searching, but missed it if it's there :grin:

How do you access existing Series Links for modification (changing recording preferences, etc.)?

3. Malibu13

Malibu13 Lifetime Achiever

Sep 12, 2004
    N.E North...
    Boston Fan, Welcome to DBSTalk. ;)

From the remote, select "list", this will bring up your VOD selections, then from here press the "yellow button" which will bring up your "To Do List", select "Prioritizer" from the left menu. ;)

4. Boston Fan

Boston Fan Godfather

Feb 17, 2006
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.