1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Setting to record via phone app?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by BlackDynamite, Nov 16, 2013.

1. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Legend

Jun 5, 2007
    So I like to use the Directv Android app to set things to record. When I set it to record an entire series, it defaults to record both new and reruns. How can I set it to record an entire series but only the first runs when I use the Android app?

2. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    You have to go in and set your recording defaults on the DVR. Menu > Recordings > Manage Recordings > Recording Defaults. I'm not at home right now so the wording could be a bit different.

1 person likes this.
  3. BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite Legend

Jun 5, 2007
    You have to go in and set your recording defaults on the DVR. Menu > Recordings > Manage Recordings > Recording Defaults. I'm not at home right now so the wording could be a bit different.

Thank you!

4. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    You're welcome