1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setting Up Record via TV.Yahoo.Com

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by Tylast, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tylast

Tylast Cool Member

May 27, 2006
    I see that the new tv.yahoo.com lets you set up your TIVO to records from the website. How nice would that be if I could do that to my 622? ;)

2. gnm313

gnm313 AllStar

Apr 23, 2005
    Perhaps if they add network support, someday. In the mean time, you can add a slingbox and not only set it to record, but also watch your 622 from the internet. I travel a lot and it's just like being at home.

3. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    I would prefer it if they used TitanTV.

4. William

William Legend

Oct 28, 2006
    It would be great if the 622 used TitanTV and allowed programing through an IP address...but of course the Ethernet port is busy....doing NOTHING.:lol:

5. cclement

cclement Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 22, 2004
    I agree, the slingbox is great. Works very well with Dish receivers.

6. gitarzan

gitarzan Godfather

Dec 31, 2005
    xbox 360 live marketplace now has lots of movies and TV shows available download. Many of the shows are available in 720p . You pay for them with xbox live points. How cool is that! Except that I don't like having to pay for TV shows and the movies expire after 24 hours.

7. Tylast

Tylast Cool Member

May 27, 2006
  8. insimbi

insimbi AllStar

Jun 2, 2006
    Would be awesome. Currently I am using a Slingbox and it works great. But if I'm at a computer without the SlingPlayer installed, forget about it.

9. dclaryjr

dclaryjr Godfather

Mar 10, 2007
    Anyone here have any luck with the mobile version. I tried it on my Window5.0 enabled phone (T-Mobile MDA) and couldn't get it to connect. T-Mobile's network (Edge) is probably too slow to run it well but I couldn't get it to connect at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.