1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

SF and GB problems?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by montanaxvi, Jan 12, 2013.

1. montanaxvi

montanaxvi Legend

Oct 2, 2008
    Anyone else having problems with the game about the last 10 minutes?

2. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    Thankfully, I am not having any problems with the feed. I could do without some of the giveaways the Packers are doing...

Peace,
    Tom

3. montanaxvi

montanaxvi Legend

Oct 2, 2008
    SF fan here. I think it's an in house issue here.

Thanks.

4. hdfan1

hdfan1 AllStar

Oct 16, 2008
    Here in the Dayton area Directv has lost the feed to the Dayton Fox station for the last hour and a half. But the game is fine OTA

5. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    No problem with it here in Texas.

6. StarClout

StarClout New Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Same here for the Springfield area. The SD feed came back before halftime and the HD feed came back 15 or so mins ago here

7. carl6

carl6 Moderator DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    HD feed has been fine in Seattle. Sorry Tom, but between the two I would rather SF win today (even though I expected GB to win before the game started).

8. montanaxvi

montanaxvi Legend

Oct 2, 2008
    Thanks everyone. It was totally my goof here that caused the problem. I've got Time Warner for Internet only and they have one single line that runs all over my basement then up to the drop for my Internet. Been having some issues that needed a tech to come out and look at. I was pulling coax lines in the basement trying to figure out where the TW line was and ended up pulling an old DirecTV connection that was hooked up to the CCK then when the wife went to watch something in the bedroom that was recorded on the living room DVR the problem started. I'm in the basement crimping and putting together some new coax with the TV blaring upstairs so I could hear what was going on. All fixed now and SF won. Good night in my household.

9. BLMN

BLMN Mentor

Sep 6, 2011
    Southern NH
    The entire first half of the game fox feed here in NH had some hiccups on audio and video every 5 min or so. Second half went flawless.

10. Richierich

Richierich Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2008
    Looks like Green Bay had a Problem with the San Francisco Quarterback who runs like a Running Back. Boy is he FAST!!!

Sorry HDTVFANBOY!!! :nono2:

11. dod1450

dod1450 Legend

Dec 16, 2009
    I had no problem here, but I was watching it on my OTA (am21) local channel. I am glad to see SF had won.