1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Shaw Direct Dish setup in Maryland (USA)

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by MichelleWieFan, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleWieFan

MichelleWieFan New Member

Jul 19, 2013
    I am trying to install a Shaw Direct 75e dish. I live in Maryland (USA). I am having a tough time finding the satellite signal. I have looked around the 111.1 degrees West location but still see no signal. I have tried looking on channel 284 and 299 but still no luck seeing a picture or signal strength increase. Does anyone know the correct coordinates to use to get the dish to lock on to the satellite from Maryland (USA) ? If possible, please list the correct Compass Azimuth, DIsh Elevation, And Dish Skew. I have the Shaw Direct 75E dish with a xKu LNBF. Here is some information from the sticker on the LNBF:

FROM STICKER ON BACK OF LNB:

SHAW DIRECT SAT B/22 KHZ

TRIPLE SATELLITE QUAD OUTPUT SWITCHABLE XKU LNBF

MODEL NAME: SHAW 75E-SKW 3112 298 04451

INPUT FREQUENCY: 11.023- 12.223 GHZ

OUTPUt FREQUENCY: 950 - 2150 MHZ (NON-STACKED)

LINEAR POLORIZATION: VERTICAL: 10.5 - 14.2 W
    HORIZONTAL: 15.2 - 21.0V

FOR USE WITH 75E DISH ONLY

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Have a really nice day,

Joe

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Canadian services are not available in the US ... and no, DBSTalk will not help you receive them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.