1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shipping of movies

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by Christopher Gould, May 7, 2011.

1. Christopher Gould

Christopher Gould Icon

Jan 14, 2007
    Anybody else having problems getting there movies? I have had netflix since the first of feb. I have basicly been getting a movie on wednesday, sending it back thursday and receiving another one on saturday, then sending that one back monday.

My last 4 movies have not showed up on this schedule. One of them never made it to my address but took a six day trip though the mail and returned to netflix. I can understand that one getting stuck in the machines but the other 3 missing there times is funny when the last 3 months its been rock solid.

So anybody else having problems?

2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    No shipping problems ever -- streaming only through Roku. -_-

3. Christopher Gould

Christopher Gould Icon

Jan 14, 2007
    and by chance how lucky have you been on getting anything brand new though streaming lol ;)

4. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    I couldn't care less about watching newly released films. Any movie I haven't seen before is new to me. Frankly, I see no difference between 30, 60 or 90 days, or even longer following a release [lol]

I am a mature, patient man, not a slave to the movie industry. I watch what I want to when it is available.

5. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    No delivery problems here. I've always had a very quick turn around.

6. oldschoolecw

oldschoolecw HarpoonIPA

Jan 25, 2007
    Halifax, MA
    No Problems here, if anything Netflix has been outstanding on delivery via mail. I have the 2 DVD's at a time package and on a few occasions when the didn't have my DVD in my area they sent numbers 2 and 3 in my queue and then sent the 1st from another part of the country so I have had 3 at a time at no extra cost.

7. Christopher Gould

Christopher Gould Icon

Jan 14, 2007
    i have a 1 out at a time and they have done that for me too. sent me a dr who from FL and didnt count it against me as my 1 out. i dont beleive its netflix they are sending them out at the same time as always. i beleive its my local post office that the weak link in the chain. just dont know how you can fix that.