1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Should my discount appear on directv.com?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by California King, Nov 10, 2008.

1. California King

California King Legend

Nov 24, 2007
    Hi, I called Directv a few weeks ago and was able to get $16 discount on my monthly bill for 12 months. After the call, I logged into directv.com and saw the discount. So it's been about a week after I paid for the month's bill, minus the discount, and I log into directv.com to just check that I will get my discount this month too. Unfortunately, I don't see it. Does this probably mean that I won't get the discount anymore, or do they just not show it on the website?

Is the best thing to do is call or just wait and see if they add it near the end of the month? Has anyone had any similar experiences?

2. MountainMan10

MountainMan10 Icon

Jan 30, 2008
    For me the recent activity adds the charges and then about two weeks later the discounts show. It seems the discounts don't show up until just before the bill is due.

3. turey22

turey22 Hall Of Fame

Jul 30, 2007
    yeah the discounts sometimes appear late on the bill, so dont worry and wait to see if it appears and if it doesnt calll them up they will fix it

4. bobnielsen

bobnielsen Éminence grise DBSTalk Club

Jun 29, 2006
    Bainbridge...
    I get the GM Employee discount (retired from Hughes Aircraft) and it shows up at different times each month. Once it wasn't there and I feared that they might have stopped it since it has been a while since GM sold Directv, but it showed up twice the next month. It is rarely consistent.

5. California King

California King Legend

Nov 24, 2007
    Thanks everyone!