1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shows erased and scheduler gone

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by vanduse1, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanduse1

vanduse1 Cool Member

Jul 3, 2007
    I did a search on this and found some info but my scenerio seems to be different.

I have an HR20 -100.

I just got home from work and turned on my TV. There was a message about some new features (Better colors and added color key directions or somethign like that). I went to my playlist and it is completely empty. I then looked in the scheduler and it is empty as well. I did a reset from the menu and everything is still gone. I looked at the last update and it was on 7/25 (Not right in front of the unit right now) Deffinetly not within the last day. What the heck happened? I had a bunch of shows that I have not watched and now I have to remember all the scheduler items and settings to get everythign set back up.

Anyone have any thoughts?

{Edit} BTW, I see that I can't type in my thread header. I don't know if the moderator can fix it for me or not.

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Has it been a while since you turned your HR20 on? You should have gotten a message about a new GUI a month or so ago.

3. or270

or270 Icon

Feb 12, 2006
  4. vanduse1

vanduse1 Cool Member

Jul 3, 2007
    I have used it as recently as yesterday and my recordings were there. Like I said the system was updated on 7/25 according to the Info menu.

I did just remember that we had a storm last night. One of my clocks need to be reset but all the rest were fine. So, we must have had a little power flucuation(sp). Do you think that could have erased all my shows and scheduler items?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.