1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Signal Strength in Cincinnati - what should I expect?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by badhabit2112, Dec 24, 2008.

1. badhabit2112

badhabit2112 AllStar

Oct 26, 2007
    Hi everyone,

I'm having D* come back out to realign my dish due to very low signals on the 99x sats. What kind of signal strength should I expect in the Cincinnati area?

Thanks in advance,

BH

2. onan38

onan38 Legend

Jul 17, 2008
    I live between Louisville and Lexington in kentucky all my levels are 85 +. I would make sure before the tech leaves to make sure your levels are at leased 85 on all your boxes.

3. badhabit2112

badhabit2112 AllStar

Oct 26, 2007
    Thanks onan. :)

I had a very pleasant tech show up and make the necessary adjustments. My signal levels are all up above 60, with the vast majority of them being 90+.

Merry Chirstmas (or whatever you celebrate) everyone. :)

BH