1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Signature Home

Discussion in 'Cable TV Discussion' started by jal, Apr 22, 2013.

1. jal

jal Icon

Mar 3, 2005
    I've had Signature Home for about two years. It's been good over all. In the beginning, there were signal problems with the internet caused by a faulty connection in the node somewhere. It took them quite a whole to figure it out. Now that it's been fixed, HD Picture is excellent, and TIVO Premiers work well with Tuning adapters. Home phone is usually good, but have a pesky problem where I get a message on my phone screen "call waiting error" from time to time. When this happens, I can't hear the talker on the other end for a moment. Had Directv before that, and the snow would accumulate on the dish, knocking the signal out. I've only lost the tv signal momentarily once during the last two years with TWC. Thought about getting U-verse, but the picture quality isnt as good and the limited HD streams are a deal killer for me. I'd like to hear from others about their experiences with Signature Home.