1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sirius Media Player Not Working

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by The Fuzz 53, Mar 24, 2009.

1. The Fuzz 53

The Fuzz 53 AllStar

Jun 27, 2007
    Is anyone else having problem logging into the Sirius Internet Radio service? Everytime I open the media player on their website, It's hit or miss. I open the player and usually get "Sirius Internet Radio is Temporarily Unavailable." If do manage to get the log-in screen to show up, I try to log-in and then get a message saying "Gateway Timeout". And now, if I manage to log-in successfully, the part of the window where you select the channel you want is showing the "Sirius Internet Radio is Temporarily Unavailable" message now.

2. calwan

calwan Mentor

Dec 28, 2006
    I am getting the same thing.

3. blmoore

blmoore Legend

Dec 23, 2006
    Heard this morning that this may be related to infrastructure upgrades at Sirius to support the upcoming iPhone app.

4. mikey6719

mikey6719 Mentor

Sep 11, 2007
    I believe the iPod application is directly related to the StarPlayr developer. Incidently the StarPlayr app for Windows Pc's no longer functions. I also heard that the internet downtimes were directly related to that developement of the "StarPlayr" which Sirius will now promote...