1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sirius radio wont show Radio or change song title

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by duckland23, Oct 9, 2013.

1. duckland23

duckland23 New Member

Aug 20, 2013
    wisconsin
    Hi I have a Sirius home connect sch1 unit for my denon receiver and she wont show the radio I.D Or update to change to the next song title and artist .I tried to send a new signal to the receiver for Sirius but that wont help . What can cause this and has anyone had this problem , I also posted this in avs forum too . Im trying to have it working right . I want to pouint out that I have to place the antenna out on my deck because my house is made of metal , its a older mobile home so it cant work from a window .Thank god on just got a pre paid card to setup the service on Sirius .I cant se paying for something that's broke . Also My receiver is used from eBay , The Sirius receiver , but the denon is also used but working fine fro now . If I had a better way to stream music to my receiver other than buying a newer unit that has a Ethernet port on it for streaming from xbox, Pandora , and so forth . So I know its not the receiver not working its Sirius causing the problem . I read on other sites people with it in there cars having the same problem too .

The Post was to read (Sirius radio wont show Radio I.D OR change song name or title of the artist .