1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sirius Travel Link

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Vinny*, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Vinny*

Vinny* Legend

May 17, 2008
    Has anyone with a Ford My Touch have any trouble with the Sirius Travel link loading? All I have now is an hourglass on all the apps.

2. Vinny*

Vinny* Legend

May 17, 2008
    I just added the Sirius Travel Link again hoping I would have better results. The only thing not working is the weather map radar. I get the map, but no radar. Anyone with a Ford My Touch with Sirius Travel Link experience this? Everything is updating but the Radar image.

3. xcr440sp

xcr440sp New Member

Apr 7, 2008
    You can change what info is displayed on the map, make sure everything isn't unchecked so nothing would display. I belvie the default is just precipitation (and maybe storm info) on so if no weather map would be blank. I think you can turn on wind info and that would prove its working.

The hourglass just means it hasn't downloaded yet. Sometimes takes 5-10 minutes on first start of the car so thats normal.

4. Vinny*

Vinny* Legend

May 17, 2008
    Thanks for the response. I will try this.

5. Vinny*

Vinny* Legend

May 17, 2008
    I did a Master Reset and it worked. Problem solved.