1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by MaryB@DishNetwork, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Jul 7, 2011 #1 of 29
    MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 18, 2011
    The link that I sent to members for tracking the sling adapter rebate has been activated. I did submit the accounts in stages so you should all be able to successfully track your rebate over the next week. If you have any questions or concerns, please let DIRT know. https://www.web-rebates.com/dishnetwork/Default.asp?

2. Jul 7, 2011 #2 of 29
    TulsaOK

TulsaOK DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 23, 2004
    Very nice, Mary. Thanks.

3. Jul 8, 2011 #3 of 29
    dmspen

dmspen Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Dec 1, 2006
    Los Gatos,...
    Is the rebate still available? My daughter is going away to school in August and they don't have the most robust cable service available where she's going. She wants me to get a sling adapter so she can continue to watch her shows.

4. Jul 8, 2011 #4 of 29
    Dario33

Dario33 Godfather

Dec 15, 2008
    Thanks Mary. I'm 50% there. :)

5. Jul 8, 2011 #5 of 29
    Grandude

Grandude RichardParker II

Oct 21, 2004
    I ordered mine via Dishchat on July 2nd, it was shipped next day air on the 5th and arrived on the 6th and installed immediately without a hitch. Working fine. Put in for the rebate and that also went through without a hitch.:)

6. Jul 8, 2011 #6 of 29
    TheFoxMan

TheFoxMan AllStar

Aug 25, 2008
    Marion, Iowa
    Thanks much, Mary! We appreciate your excellent support.

7. Jul 8, 2011 #7 of 29
    MaryB@DishNetwork

Jan 18, 2011
    Hi, yes we are still running this rebate promotion. If you would like assistance ordering, please send me your account information and I can get this set-up for you! Just let me know!!

8. jkane

jkane Icon

Oct 12, 2007
    Fantastic! My name is there. :) haven't checked my account since you sent the email so wasn't confirmed until now.

THANKS!

9. socks999

socks999 New Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Cool - I'll be sending you my info shortly! Two down - three to go.....

10. lotusguy

lotusguy New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Thanks Mary. I'm 3/4 there. Now if I could only get the Sling Adapter to work.....

11. SDWC

SDWC AllStar

Dec 14, 2005
    Submitted my rebate two weeks ago but when I check the status using the link on this thread it cannot find a match to either my phone number, or name & address information.

12. MaryB@DishNetwork

Jan 18, 2011
    If you would like to send me your account information, I can a look at it tomorrow and be sure everything is going through. Just let me know, it did take about 2 weeks for the tracker to kick in on the accounts that I am tracking.

13. rcadss

rcadss Cool Member

May 12, 2011
    Thanks for adding the tracking system!

14. jkane

jkane Icon

Oct 12, 2007
    Wow! I got the rebate card in the mail this week. I am pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the help Mary. :)

15. Hunter Green

Hunter Green Legend

May 8, 2006
    Card arrived here too. Thanks!

(The website where you do activation and inquiries for the card is also broken, but that's someone else's problem.)

16. MaryB@DishNetwork

Jan 18, 2011
    You are all very welcome and I am glad the rebates are starting to come in. thanks for the info about the website, Hunter Green, I did get that reported as well! Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

17. Klatu

Klatu Cool Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Wow! Thanks for the info.

I really love the Sling adapter and it sure does impress some of the friends that don't have Dish. Went to band practice a few weeks ago and showed them ESPN on my smart phone....the comments had a wide range.....no s**t to "how can they do that"?

I'm looking for the card tomorrow. Thanks again, Mary.

18. Hunter Green

Hunter Green Legend

May 8, 2006
    Is anyone able to check balances on http://www.myprepaid.info/? I get an error page every time I try to log in. The card should have $20 left on it but reports having $0.98 and I can't find out why because the site is down and there's no way to talk to a person on the phone system that ever works when I try it.

19. jimb

jimb AllStar

Feb 12, 2006
    Mary, how long after you submit your rebate until it will show up on this tracking web page?

20. MaryB@DishNetwork

Jan 18, 2011
    The ones I have been tracking are about a week and a half and then they show up on the tracker. Please let me know if you have any issues with your account.