1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

sling and sirius audio

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by electro22, Jul 12, 2011.

1. electro22

electro22 Cool Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Hello -

Recently got my sling and connected it to my 722k, thanks Dish for the promotion! But, I noticed I cannot tune any Sirius audio channels from dishonline. Is that by design or am I missing something? I went with the sling to be able to watch all my Dish programming on another TV in my house (have an HTPC connected to it) and no Sirius is a disappointment...guess that's what happens when you don't want to pay the fee for another receiver...
    Can someone confirm this is the way it is supposed to be?

Thanks.

2. olguy

olguy Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2006
    I just tried my 722K and 922. Both give me audio on the Sirius/XM channels as well as the CD channels via Dish On Line and Dish Remote Access. No video so I don't get to watch the bouncing banner :p That's on one of my desk tops.

3. electro22

electro22 Cool Member

Jun 28, 2009
    doh! Sure enough, I was missing something. I was trying to find the audio channels by using the guide. This time, I clicked on "Live TV" and was able to tune to the Sirius channels. Thanks!