1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sling Box Finally Working

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by psaman, Oct 25, 2011.

1. psaman

psaman New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I must give Dish their due; it appears my accessing my 722k thru my sling adapter woes are finally over. I can access my DVR thru my android phone, desk top and lap top without the annoying "your receiver does not seem to be connected to the internet" messages. Just for giggles and grins, I checked and my software version is now L690.
    One odd thing is that while checking my dvr thru dishonline, it now shows all the BBMP downloads that I have made and also how long I will be able to see them. But the "my rentals" box on my dvr is still empty. Maybe that fix is coming also.:grin:

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    Mediterranea...
    My first thought - someone with 922 got it straighten .. :)

3. jkane

jkane Icon

Oct 12, 2007
    Both our 722 and 922 work again too. But, this is not the first time it was broke and then fixed. Only time will tell if something was fixed, or just "rebooted" until it does it again. :rolleyes:

4. psaman

psaman New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I take it back. After working for a few days, everything is back to normal. DO says my DVr does not appear to connected to the internet, everything else to the contrary. It was good while it lasted............:nono:

5. Nov 7, 2011 #5 of 10
    Touchdown

Touchdown New Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Still having the same issues here. Ughh..this is getting frustrating.

6. Nov 7, 2011 #6 of 10
    P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    Mediterranea...
    usually new technology for dish taking an year to make it works properly ... give it the time

7. Transplanted Yankee

Transplanted Yankee Mentor

Oct 17, 2010
    I've downloaded a show which showed up in dishonline however within the "my rentals" box it only was their for one day, then disappeared. When it first displayed, it indicated I had like 29+ days remaining, so after one day it's gone.

8. MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 18, 2011
    This is an issue with the "My Rentals" at this time. The nightly updates are erasing the events prematurely. We are hoping to have it fixed via a software update in the future. In the time being, you can view the events the same day of the download but they will not stay.

9. Transplanted Yankee

Transplanted Yankee Mentor

Oct 17, 2010
    Okay...Glad to know it's not the late night eyes playing tricks on me.

10. Dish97

Dish97 AllStar

Dec 19, 2009
    :nono2: Just don't screw things up. We don't need programs disappearing from the EHDs again.