1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sling - fullscreen bug with Firefox?

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by russ9, Jul 6, 2011.

1. russ9

russ9 Godfather

Jan 28, 2004
    I have a sling adapter, using Firefox 5/ Vista with 2 monitors. If I put the streamed content full screen on one of the monitors, my cursor/arrow will disappear in about 5 seconds on the main monitor screen. I have to move the mouse over to the streamed screen and the cursor shows up again.
    Completely reproducible . I fired up IE and the behavior does not occur. Before I 'bother' tech support, can anyone with a similar set up see if they can reproduce this problem?

2. TreborG2

TreborG2 Cool Member

Jun 23, 2008
    FYI, don't bother with tech support, they won't know. Happens on DRA (Dish Remote Access) as well as DishOnline (since it uses the same plugin).

The best they will do is take a trouble report and not to be the negative neddy but cold day in hell for when they'd address it.

I suspect its linked to hardware acceleration in Adobe Flash, but don't know for sure.