1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Slingbox Pro-HD with DirecTV HR20-700

Discussion in 'IPTV and Internet Video Delivery' started by dthreet, Jul 12, 2009.

1. dthreet

dthreet AllStar

Jun 5, 2006
    I usually pretty good at things like this, but I am trying to setup a new SlingBox. It does not have the Remote Codes for a DirecTV HR20-700. I have spent two hours searching on SlingBox Website and other sites. I dont think it should be this complicated. Can somone help me?

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Any DIRECTV DVR will work as a choice. I think I used the R15 when I set mine up but that was years ago.

3. Grentz

Grentz New Member

Jan 10, 2007
    All the newer Directv receivers use the same codes. So if you can find one for the R15, R16, R22, HR20, HR21, HR22, or HR23 you should be good.