1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smallville MP4 problem - WUPA Atlanta

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by dervari, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dervari

dervari Icon

Dec 1, 2005
    Did anyone else have problem recording Smallville off MP4 on 2/1? I had about 5 minutes of audio/video dropouts as well as some problem around 0:32 into the show. Audio would drop out and I'd get a blue screen.

2. alv

alv Godfather

Aug 13, 2002
    Had only 4:3 picture for first 15 minutes OTA in Boston? Someone forgot to turn the switch here.

3. Antix

Antix New Member

Dec 3, 2006
    I didn't have any drop outs or blue screens, but the audio was out of sync by half a second or so...

4. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Icon

Jan 28, 2006
    Used to like that show, but it sure is getting rather hoky.

5. Clint Lamor

Clint Lamor Hall Of Fame

Nov 15, 2005
    I had some issues also BUT they where OTA. I didn't pay attention to the times it happened. We don't have CW here on MP4 yet so I have to get it from the OTA.

6. PeeWee10

PeeWee10 AllStar

Dec 13, 2006
    I'm having ongoing problems with this channel (MPEG4) as of today.. I have intermittent picture tearing (green patches and/or translucsent or blue overlays) as well as screen freezes and audio "bleats" This seems to be the only channel affected. A reset doesn't appear to eliminate the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.