1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Smart Pack

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Paul Secic, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    What is the Smart Pack?

2. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    It is a new name for the old Family Pac.

3. satcrazy

satcrazy Icon

Mar 15, 2011
    Great...
    lots of shopping channels for a "budget pack":(

4. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Here is a link with information about our Smart Pack. It provides a list of the channels. Please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks.

5. Inkosaurus

Inkosaurus Icon

Jul 29, 2011
    Shopping channels come free with pretty much every package, there just listed there so that you're aware it comes with them.
    I would even go as far to say your technically not paying for them...

6. VDP07

VDP07 Godfather

Feb 22, 2006
    I believe the Shopping Channels pay Dish for carriage so they may contribute to keeping our package prices from being even higher. ;)

7. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    Your link took me to Amazon.com/printers.

8. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
    I wonder if DBS TALK is responsible for the bad link, my post had Family Pack and it linked to ebay so I changed the spelling of pack and it dropped the link.

9. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    This site must be hyper linking automatically. Doyles' "here it is" is the only correct link to the smart pack.

10. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    We've had the smart/family pack for several years as it keeps the bill low. We added the blockbuster service which give access to group of movie channels too. The blockbuster disk mail service is OK (definately won't ever run netflix out of town), but it's at an affordable price point.

Enjoy the holidays, Lee