1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

SMATV Issue in Alabama

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by nstout2012, Jan 30, 2013.

1. nstout2012

nstout2012 New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Is anyone else having any issues with the 110 Satellite in the Alabama area? I have two sites one in Jacksonville and one in Mobile that are both currently are having issues with the 110 satellite. I am thinking both the LNB's are going bad, but figured I would see if anyone else is having any issues?

Thanks,
    Nathan Stout
    Elauwit Networks

2. kenglish

kenglish Icon

Oct 2, 2004
    Salt Lake...
    Lots of ugly weather going on down that way today...especially to the west (toward 110). Even some Tropo Ducting predicted, meaning the atmosphere is getting hit with some unusual heating/cooling/humidity conditions.
    You might want to wait it out.

3. nstout2012

nstout2012 New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Yea I saw the storms coming through....the issue I am talking about has been going on for a couple of weeks now. Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with their 110 satellite not pulling in some of the transponders? We are using a 1 Meter dish.