1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow White Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by mountainDBS, Oct 7, 2009.

1. mountainDBS

mountainDBS Mentor

Jul 31, 2009
    Has Anyone seen the Blu-Ray of Snow white?

It is absolutely "FANTASTIC!!"
    looks like to was drawn and put on film yesterday, Disney has out done themselves. I highly recommend picking up a copy. It is just beautiful!!!! :joy:

2. rudeney

rudeney Hall Of Fame

May 28, 2007
    I've been on the fence about this one. I am a huge Disney fan and have most all of their animated features on DVD, but I'm not sure I'm ready to start replacing them with BRD. I remember what I thought about Snow White on DVD. I may have to buy the BRD just to see how much better it is.

3. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    I bought it a few days ago, but haven't watched it yet. Almost a no-brainer for $10*

*A few places had it for $20 and there was a $10 coupon floating all over the net. Additionally, Amazon also has/had it for $20 and there was a $10 coupon code there too.

4. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Bought, but not watched yet. It was an easy decision to buy because Snow White is still my favorite of all the hand-drawn animation movies from Disney.

5. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    This is a double-dip for me, since I have the release from a few years ago.

6. dogs31

dogs31 Godfather

Feb 27, 2006
  7. hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2004
    So far....I've read a number of reviews that this on Blu Ray is simply stunning (for such an old classic). It is selling like hotcakes at Amazon too...

8. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Best Buy's website currently has Pinnochio for $9.99. When you buy it with Snow White, you get a $15 gift card.

I went to BB, and they matched their own website for pinnochio. They also matched Targets price on Snow White ($19.99). I used my Snow White $10 off coupone, bringing the price down to $22.40 with tax. After the $15 Gift card, that's a net of $7.40 for both movies. Now, I'll use that rebate and bring the total for the two movies down to $2.40.

$1.20 per movie's not too shabby. Didn't even need Snow White since I had already bought it, but I'll figure something out.

9. steve053

steve053 Godfather

May 11, 2007
    Thanks for the heads up on the Amazon coupon code. Got it there for $20 less the $10 coupon code ("snowhite" without the quotes) and free shipping.