1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

SNY is HD in SE CT Now????

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Mike Bertelson, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Bertelson

Mike Bertelson 6EQUJ5 WOW! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 24, 2007
    Last night I found that I had two channel 625's again. The difference this time is that one of them was HD.

To be clear: (I hope :rolleyes: )

1. Up until about a week ago(now is 20APR07) I had no HD RSN's.

2. A few weeks ago I had two SNY's, YES's, and NESN's, all of which were SD.

3. Those in the NYC & Boston lil's had something similar but actually had HD versions these stations. I'm not in either lil.

4. The multiple versions of these channels went away and I had just one SD version of each.

5. Last night(19APR07), I set the guide to ALL CHANNELS and there were two channel 625's SNY & SNYH and the second was actually the HD version.

6. I previously posted a series of emails between me and SNY where they indicated I wouldn't get SNY in HD yet.
    link - http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?p=903395

I live in Norwich, CT 06360.

Has anyone seen this? What's your zip?

Mike

2. Jon D

Jon D Godfather

Oct 12, 2006
    I live in Montville. Yeah. We get both SNY and YES in HD now. It's for real. Wish we would have had it last fall when they were playing Michigan State football games. Couldn't care less about baseball or NY teams for that matter. oh well. Hopefully once D10 goes up they'll have nearly all the sports pack channels in HD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.