1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So when is ultimateTV coming back?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV DVR with TiVo Discussion' started by ajiuO, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ajiuO

ajiuO Legend

Jun 17, 2006
    Now that TiVo is back the first thing that must be on everyones mind is when is Microsoft UltimateTV coming back to direcTV.... :lol:

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Oh stop..........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. ajiuO

ajiuO Legend

Jun 17, 2006
    Hey! I had both an RCA and Sony Version. When the Sony died I took the power board out of the rCa and put it in the Sony.... In fact I recently gave the thing to a local salvation army type of store.... had to much old crap sitting around.

i loved the UTV while it lasted though :)

4. TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    "Soon". I still have one sitting in the closet.

5. inkahauts

inkahauts Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Ultimate tv is about the same as the current HR's.. I loved those, they where always better performers than tivos... But when HD came, they went in my system. Content is king, GUI secondary.

6. Draconis

Draconis New Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    !rolling

Don't hold your breath.

7. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    This ^^^

8. mrdobolina

mrdobolina AllStar

Aug 28, 2006
    A Mile High
    I was a huge fan of Ultimate TV, too. I had 3 of them running in my setup at one point. Even after HD came along I worked my living room so I could still have the Ultimate TV running. Had a regular HD receiver (no DVR) running the HD set for live sports and next to that my SD set hooked up to the UTV for recording series. The second I got an HD DVR, though...BYE BYE!

9. Mike_TV

Mike_TV Legend

Jan 17, 2006
    It'll be the same day and date the Windows Media Center tuner, the HDPC-20, gets released.

:lol: