1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where's the "Sunday Ticket at No Charge"??

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by nickg2, Sep 18, 2011.

1. nickg2

nickg2 AllStar

Nov 27, 2005
    i thought new customers were getting Sunday Ticket this year at no cost? i ain't gettin' crap!!!!! WTF??

2. FenixTX

FenixTX Godfather

Nov 11, 2005
    Did you switch to DirecTV while they were having the free ST promotion?

3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    If you are a new customer, call DirecTV or you can go to their web site and log on and reauthorize your receivers.

4. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    Did you sign up for premier? If so, when they signed you up, they would have told you that you had it enabled.

Cheers,
    Tom

5. kikkenit2

kikkenit2 Icon

Oct 25, 2006
    I got it and love it! Watching green bay/carolina right now. Way better than red zone. Cam is a jock!

6. nickg2

nickg2 AllStar

Nov 27, 2005
    yes, signed up in June when the promo first started running.

7. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Is it on your account? You can look online. If so, then try resending authorization at www.directv.com/resend

Call DirecTV if that fails.

8. nickg2

nickg2 AllStar

Nov 27, 2005
    well the resending authorization didn't work. i may have to call. thanks guys.

9. nickg2

nickg2 AllStar

Nov 27, 2005
    called DTV...said they didn't start the Sunday Ticket to everyone for free until July and i signed up in June. what a pain in the rear!!!

10. Gloria_Chavez

Gloria_Chavez Godfather

Aug 11, 2008
    Cam is lucky that Andrew Luck decided to come back to Stanford to win a national championship.

Had Luck declared, he would have been the #1 pick, and today would be posting numbers superior to Cam's in the NFL.

11. nickg2

nickg2 AllStar

Nov 27, 2005
    last week cam had 422 yards...this week 432 yards....how much more superior do you really think luck will do in his first two games in the NFL? probably not numbers like this.

12. TBlazer07

TBlazer07 Grumpy Grampy

Feb 5, 2009
    You would have received a different promo, (xx dollars off for xx months) so just apply that savings to paying for ST. Six of one, 18 lbs of the other. :)

13. davidatl14

davidatl14 Icon

Mar 24, 2006
    Don't know how Luck will fare in the NFL, highly doubtful he will have a better first two weeks than Cam.

Career? Maybe? Long time to go and plenty of injuries to be avoided to hazard a long term call.

What doesn't need anytime to make a long term call is Stanford winning a BCS championship.

No Chance in Hades. None, nada, zero!

To comment on the actual thread. My sister and brother in law signed up for the Free NFLST offer in August. Happy as clams through the first two weeks..

14. bigwad

bigwad Godfather

Oct 19, 2006
    Hard not to throw for 800 yards the way GB played defense at the beginning of yesterday's game. And Arizona loses to Washington, so that shows how good their defense is! According to the new ESPN ratings, Cam is 16th in the NFL.

Bottom line, 0-2!

15. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Cam is playing better than pretty much anyone expected at this point. That being said, two weeks in a row he failed at a game changing drive at the end of the game.

While the results are the same, as a Panthers fan, I can say wholeheartedly that this year's 0-2 start is a million light years ahead of last year's 0-2 start.

16. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    I did find something interesting. During the Patriots/Chargers game when Brady went over 400 yards, they were talking about how he was just the 6th quarterback to have consecutive 400 yard games and the listed them (Fouts, Marino, Simms, Volek, Cassel), but that he was the first to do it to open a season.

But someone had failed to update their info that Newton had already accomplished that feat earlier in the day. :eek2:

No one has had 3 consecutive 400 yard games. Next week Newton has JAX at home, and Brady is @ BUF. It could be interesting.