1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

soccer-rugby-cricket

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by donalddickerson2005, Mar 14, 2013.

1. donalddickerson2005

donalddickerson2005 Legend

Feb 13, 2012
    Why is it that we can get all the soccer and rugby matches live and in HD on just one dish however we need a 2nd dish to pick up the cricket matches.
    Just wondering because I would love to get cricket but do not want to put a second dish up on the roof.

2. gireeshbhat

gireeshbhat AllStar

May 11, 2007
    You do not need a second dish with DISH Network to watch cricket. I have only one dish on which I get both American (SD+HD) channels and the South Asian Mega Pack that includes Willow and TEN cricket channels. With Directv I had two dishes.
    What network are you with?

3. donalddickerson2005

Feb 13, 2012
    I am with DirecTV do to wanting mlbei and nflst.

4. donalddickerson2005

Feb 13, 2012
    Who has directv cricket ticket and can tell me why we need a 2nd dish and do you have another internation package that you need to or might want to get.