1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Solution to aviation problems

Discussion in 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine' started by poeppe, Jun 4, 2002.

1. poeppe

poeppe Legend

Mar 25, 2002
    Dear Federal Aviation Administration:

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings and, at the same time, getting the airline industry back on its feet.

Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at a naked woman not their wife, we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman and, of course, every businessman in the country would start flying again in the HOPES of seeing a naked woman.

No more hijackings. The airline industry would have record sales.
    Why didn't President Bush and Congress think of this?

At your service,

William Jefferson Cliton

2. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    Didn't Braniff Airlines really have a stewardess on each plane who stripped on the plane? God I wish I had been older in the 70s.

3. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Mar 25, 2002
    Not quite. They did wear mini-skirts though.