1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Some NCAA Mens Basketball in HDTV on CBS

Discussion in 'HDTV Equipment (Closed Forum)' started by -, Mar 17, 2002.

1. Guest

From the CBS press release:
    In addition to the Final Four Championship game, HDTV coverage will be expanded to include first round games at MCI Center in Washington, D.C., on Friday, March 15 (four games) and Sunday, March 17 (two games) and regional action in Lexington, Ky., on Thursday, March 21 (two games) and Saturday, March 23 (one game). The first eight games will be regionalized broadcasts, while the Regional final, National Semi-final games and National Championship will be national

2. Guest

My local CBS affiliate has been broadcasting a couple of these games in HDTV. They look awesome!!!

3. Guest

I watched the UCONN game today. Great game and a great picture! It was wierd seeing the Sears ads in HD.

Scott

4. Guest

That Sears ad, and the Mitsubishi one are the first 2 commercials that I've seen in HD.

Don't forget - the Masters April 11-14 will be in HD!