1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sound on CBS

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by perkolater, Nov 29, 2012.

1. perkolater

perkolater Mentor

Sep 6, 2006
    Am I the only one who is having weird issues with CBS tonight. On multiple receivers (a Genie and an HR24) I am trying to record and watch the big bang theory. The only sound I have is the "laugh track". I do not get any of the primary audio. I've checked several other channels, and the local (Orlando) CBS channel seems to be the only one with the problem. Interesting, the commercials sound fine.

Anyone else?

2. Alphajoe

Alphajoe New Member

Nov 29, 2012
    I had the same problem on over the air antenna. It was a CBS issue. My local station is rerunning the episode later tonight. They just put an announcement up a minute ago.

I see you are central Florida like me. Were you using channel 6 in Orlando?

3. perkolater

perkolater Mentor

Sep 6, 2006
    Yes, I was. I gave up and changed the channel so I missed their announcement. What time are they rerunning the episode so I can record it?

Thanks for the info!

4. Alphajoe

Alphajoe New Member

Nov 29, 2012
    3:10 am

5. perkolater

perkolater Mentor

Sep 6, 2006
    Thank you.

6. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Good thing they are reairing, quite an episode.

7. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    No audio probs on Comcast

8. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Sounds like it was a problem with their local affiliate in Orlando.