1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

South Asian Channel Big Magic

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by prabs24, Nov 26, 2012.

1. prabs24

prabs24 Mentor

Apr 7, 2011
    Hi All

I subscribe to the Hindi Mega Pack. I noticed on the Dish website that Hindi Mega pack now offers "Big Magic" Channel 725. However, I do not find that channel on my dial.

I tried chatting with online support and really did not get anywhere. (Very frustrating to talk to these human robots).

Any idea if I need to do something to get that channel to show up? It is not that I am super excited to get that channel, but since it is seemingly offered, I want to check it out.

Thanks

2. MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork DISH Representative DISH Representative

Jan 18, 2011
    Hi prabs24, Big Magic channel and BigFlix an online Video Library for Indian movies will soon be available to DISH Customers. Some of the information was posted prematurely but we have not launched these yet!

Hindi Mega Pack Customers automatically get access to both Big Magic and BigFlix.com at no additional charge. To watch movies on BigFlix.com, they need to Login to the BigFlix.com using Mydish.com Login/password.

I hope this helps!

3. prabs24

prabs24 Mentor

Apr 7, 2011
    Thanks a lot Mary! This is wonderful information. Awesome job to everyone in the DIRT team.

Sincerely
    Prabs24

4. jaggudada

jaggudada New Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Hi,

I have Hindi Mega Pack and tried logging to Bigflix.com but it doesn't take mydish.com login info. Bigflix is looking for email address as the username where mydish.com username is an actual username we have created. Help.

Thx.

5. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    My login for mydish is an e-mail address. Maybe it's the one you have set to get info/billing.