1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spots.. and Columbus Ohio?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by mattb, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattb

mattb Legend

Apr 29, 2002
    do you think with the addtion of spots this summer that Dish (E*) will ever service columbus ohio?? I'd really ilke my locals of Dish, or is this out of the question until merger.. or possible merger.

2. TNGTony

TNGTony Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Columbus was listed as one of the possible additions well before the merger announcement. So there is a good possibility that it will be added regardless of the merger. From what I understand, WBNS was the only hold up it it being added last year. WBNS wanted Dish to carry ONN. With Dish's experience in Nashville, they decided to pass imediately and add a more "willing" city.

See ya
    Tony

3. mattb

mattb Legend

Apr 29, 2002
    blah, sounds like the deal they had here in Columbus wth TW when ONN came out, they refused to add ONN to analog and WBNS threw a fit, TW was even going to let BNS disapear for a bit if BNS didnt cave in.. finally they made a compremise on Digital.... I dont see where ONN would play a roll, they dont demand it from D* .. but then again... I dont mind, I dont watch WBNS :) I primarly want my Channel 4 *NBC4* and Fox28*... They dont come in well here in my apt on ant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.