1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Sprint Airave Plug

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by kevinturcotte, Dec 2, 2013.

1. kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Outside...
    Does anybody know the size of the dc power connector for the Sprint Airave 2.5 (Model HubBub C1-600-RT)? I know it needs a 12v 2 amp connector but the tips come in different sizes. Like to get one off Amazon if possible instead of paying Radio Shack's outrageous prices.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using DBSTalk mobile app

2. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    My Users Guide or Technical and Troubleshooting Guide don't list that information, but they do list the Advanced Tech Support for Airave phone number as 866-556-7310.

Good luck.

3. steve053

steve053 Godfather

May 11, 2007
    Why not call Sprint customer service? I told them my reception at home was bad (which is true), then they walked me through some steps to test my phone's reception (which failed).

Sprint sent me an AirRave for free and added it to my account for $0.00 per month. It was a refurbed 1.5 version that died in less then a month. They then sent the latest 2.? version thats been rock solid for a year now.