1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Spurs take down the Mavs in the first round

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Chris Blount, May 4, 2014.

1. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator

Jun 22, 2001
    Had to share this. Many Spurs fans take pleasure in watching Mark Cuban eat it during the playoffs. Toward the end of game 7, I got this freeze frame if his face. Poor baby. LOL.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. coolman302003

coolman302003 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Jun 2, 2008
    Southeast
    Haha!! Priceless screen grab! !rolling

Only 2 days between the next series starting, hopefully our veteran players will get enough rest and be ready to defeat Portland! :righton: :up: :)

Really enjoyed game 7, definitely the best played game of the series if not the entire season thus far. Excellent game overall.

Go Spurs Go!

3. dettxw

dettxw MRVing

Nov 21, 2007
    Choctaw, OK
    I'd enjoy a Spurs - Thunder matchup for the best of the West.
    Dang, next round starts tonight already! Can I stay up to watch the late game?