1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

St. Louis Local Reception Issue

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by MizzouTiger, Aug 5, 2012.

1. MizzouTiger

MizzouTiger Icon

Jan 9, 2007
    Just checking to see if anyone else in the St. Louis DMA is having issues today. Everything was coming in fine for most of the day until about 30 minutes ago. Local channels 2 (Fox), 4 (CBS), 5 (NBC), and 30 (ABC) are having a lot of video break up and no or very spotty audio. I switch over to my antenna feed and all of those channels are coming in fine via OTA. Just wanting to check and see if this is a DirecTv issue or possible an issue with my LNB??

2. Barcthespark

Barcthespark Godfather

Dec 16, 2007
    Saw it here too right before I ran out to pickup dinner. It was working properly by the time I got back. Not sure what the problem was, but it affected all the locals.

3. MizzouTiger

MizzouTiger Icon

Jan 9, 2007
    Same here. I didn't get a chance to get back on line and post last night. I tried tuning back to Channel 5 30-45 minutes later and all was good. Checked the other channels (2,4 & 30) and they were back to normal as well. I was just glad it got remedied.:)

4. Barcthespark

Barcthespark Godfather

Dec 16, 2007
    Me too. I don't mind a glitch now and then because that is inevitable. Prolonged issues are another thing.

5. Beerstalker

Beerstalker Hall Of Fame

Feb 9, 2009
    Peoria, IL