1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek, Enterprise Season Pass Problem on D-Tivo

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by The Old Wizard, Oct 1, 2003.

1. The Old Wizard

The Old Wizard Legend

Mar 24, 2002
    I decided to check the To Do list for tonight's episode & it says no episodes available. Now I had already edited my Season pass to reflect the name change. The program appears on the program guide. I checked the program guide for the Oct 8 episode & it says no title available. You may want to set a manual timer for at least tonight's episode. It appears that the program guide for Star Trek: Enterprise is messed up.

2. Scalper

Scalper Cool Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Seems fine for me so far. I'm already taping 2 things so it is set for Sun. But it is set to record sunday.

When did you change the SP for the name change? I had to make one at the start of the season and then about 1 week ago I had to delete the old one and make a new one from the guid name.

3. The Old Wizard

The Old Wizard Legend

Mar 24, 2002
    I changed my Season Pass this past weekend when I moved it from my stand alone Tivo to my D-Tivo. The show's name was changed at the beginning of the new season. It had been previously called Enterprise, now it is called Star Trek, Enterprise. The program guide seems to be messed up. As I said in my original post, the Oct 8 episode is listed as no title available. I know that the Oct 8th show is new as it was advertised as a new episode at the end of tonight's episode.