1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Starz/Encore Play now available to Directv subscribers

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by mws192, Dec 20, 2012.

1. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
  2. Justin23

Justin23 Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2008
    Nice! I think D* & U-verse are the only providers with access to all 5 currently (HBOGo, MAXGo, Showtime Anytime, Starz Play, Encore Play)

3. HinterXGames

HinterXGames Godfather

Dec 20, 2012
    Nice. Now people who haven't seen the joy that is Spartacus can watch it! (still :(:mad:) it's ending after the 3rd season.

4. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    I'm unable to log into Starz or Encore play from my iPad and iPhone. It says I'm unauthorized. Can anyone confirm it's working?

I sub to ultimate and Starz pack.

5. Wyannuzzi

Wyannuzzi Cool Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Shavertown PA
    when I signed in with my email I got unauthorized. I signed in with my logon that is not my email address and both work fine.

6. Chazon

Chazon Cool Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Mobile, AL
    Same here. Get unauthorized even though I'm Starz subscriber.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Billzebub

Billzebub Godfather DBSTalk Club

Jan 1, 2007
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I had to try twice. The first time returned as message that I wasn't authorized. The second attempt logged me in.

8. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    It worked tonight for me as well.