1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Starz FreeView April 19-22

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Earl Bonovich, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
  2. DBEX

DBEX Legend

Jan 29, 2007
    Set your DVRs !

Earl ~ Will there be a HD channel of Starz available next year so that we can record in HD during these free preview weekends?

3. dodge boy

dodge boy R.I.P. Chris Henry

Mar 31, 2006
    I was hoping that since the company that owns Starz now owns D* that Starz and Encore would get shuffled into their base package or atleast maybe 1 Starz and 1 Encore channel as a marketing tool that E* and cable couldn't do like exclusive NFLST......:)

4. Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    Next year is a LONG way away...
    But it is not that much of a stretch to think that Starz HD will be avialble by then.

5. LMckin

LMckin Godfather

Jan 5, 2006
    Just a quick reminder that Starz & encore Free weekend is on starting on
    channel 520

6. ansky

ansky Hall Of Fame

Oct 11, 2005
    Actually it starts on 520.

7. mtnagel

mtnagel Hall Of Fame

Sep 18, 2006
    Can we get an official thread for these? So I could subscribe and get notified. I'm lucky I just happened to check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.