1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARZ - Half Price

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by BillRadio, Sep 6, 2012.

1. BillRadio

BillRadio Legend

Aug 5, 2004
    I just received an email from DISH for STARZ for half price for 6 months, available up to 10/31/12. I don't know if it's available to everyone.

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    It's been available for some time now.

3. pmjones

pmjones AllStar

Aug 3, 2012
    If you add it, save your statements and get $ 25 back from Starz after three months. You could actuall MAKE $ 6 if you do it right.

http://starz.com/subscribe

4. mark722

mark722 AllStar

Sep 27, 2007
    Actually, the terms and conditions on the offer state that it "may not be combined with any other Starz offer". I guess the question would be, Is this
    a Starz offer, or a Dish Network offer? This would be a sweet deal if you could get the $25 back.

5. DoyleS

DoyleS Icon

Oct 21, 2002
    El Dorado...
    With all of the fall series starting up in the next few weeks, I would think it is tough sell for the channels that focus on reruns with no original programming.

6. pmjones

pmjones AllStar

Aug 3, 2012
    The half price is strictly Dish - same promo they run w/all premiums. There is no caveat in the Starz rebate that the customer pay a certain rate, just that they be subscribed. Worked for me.