1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay or go from D*

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by sb40, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sb40

sb40 Legend

Nov 28, 2005
    I have had problems with my R15 and H20 since 12/5/05.

I have had 1 new 20 replacement and reformat the R15 twice.

If I look at dish would be the up / down sides ?

Thanks

2. RAD

RAD Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Dripping...
    Before giving up, if you haven't participated in the "Cutting Edge" software downloads you might want to try them to see if it helps resolve your problems. There's one for the R15 tonight and there may be one for the HR20-700 Friday and Saturday night. Check out the cutting edge section in the DirecTV forum to see how to do this and what the risks are associated with doing so. The R15 that I installed last night did a lot to help fix some of the problems with my R15-300 and my HR20's have been running very good for a number of weeks.

3. Supervolcano

Supervolcano Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2007
    1) Your asking in the wrong forum if you want to hear the upsides/downsides of Echostar. This is a DirecTV forum.

2) Maybe you should look into the Cutting Edge forum as tonight there happens to be an update for the R15 that will be made available and tested by our forum's users before it goes national. Read THIS THREAD carefully along with all the other links in that thread.

4. say-what

say-what Active Member

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    stay..... no, go...... wait, stay

Really, couldn't tell you anything about E* other than I don't use them and have never considered switching.

5. surfmaui03

surfmaui03 Legend

Feb 26, 2005

See my post from earlier today about my experience with E*.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=86816

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.