1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Steam Holiday Sale 2012

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by Mark Holtz, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Eyup. It's that time of year to spend money on some games which sound good, but you really don't have time to play.

So far, I purchased Arkham City. I never completed Arkham Asylum, but $7.49 is hard to pass up for GOTY edition.

Hoping for Duke Nukem Forever Complete for less than $10.

2. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Sigh.... is it just me.... right now, while there are some things that I want (like Borderlands 2, Skyrim, and Dishonored), even when they are at the discounted price, they are still too much (yes $29.95 is too much). Thats when I say, lets see what happens in six months.

The other part is that most of the other games I want is under the halfway tempting portion, and then I have to remind myself that I have a bunch of games that I haven't even really played because I don't have time. Grrrr....

3. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    OK, purchased additional contest for Ticket To Ride as well as Steam's DOTA,

No other Steam users out there?

4. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    I am, I just haven't paid a lot of attention to the sale this time around.