Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by JACKIEGAGA, Dec 4, 2012.
What do you use to leave during playback of a recorded program?
Didn't vote because personally, I first try to go "back", using the LEFT arrow. This takes me to the INFO screen where I can either delete the show or hit LEFT again to go to the PLAYLIST to delete the show folder. (I often have two recordings of the same episode.)
If I did anything else with the GUI during playback, I occasionally have to hit LEFT several times to be in a position to delete.
I always use the exit button. Not really sure why...
I use exit never used stop.
Nice! It saves me a keystroke because I always went there via Info->More Info.
I voted "Exit" as I never use the Stop button. It's always List or Info, sometimes Exit, but List is most common route, followed by Info->More Info, and now I can use the Left Arrow. Tx, Steve!
I always use the Stop button.
I usually fast forward to the end, and delete, or I go to the list and choose something else to watch, it type in a channel n a rare occasion.
None of the answers are right for me..
I use stop so i get back to the list and delete.
Stop except for those times when I have to run but will leave set on and resume later with the Prev key. Works the same using stop but a slower exit.
Don "Stop means stop and choose your exit, exit means bail out now" Bolton
Exit is fine with me. I don't use Stop at all.
Neither (which is an option in the title, but not the poll for some reason).
I always hit list and select the next show to play.
Near the end of the evening, I'll clean up the list by deleting shows I've just watched.
I don't even know if I have the stop button programmed on my Harmony.
I voted stop because it's the one I use 90% of the time. The other 10% is divided into exit because it's something I know I'll keep or because I play multiple shows in a row then delete in the menu once they're all done which I use exit on the last one.
Welcome! It works about 95% of the time for me. I especially like it because it's real easy for me to find the LEFT key without looking, on any of my different remote styles.
I usually use Stop. Sometimes, I use Back.
I voted STOP but it's more like this:
Stop. Don't think I've ever used anything else.
I use exit.
left arrow to go back in the playlist and watch another recording especially series recordings in folders, or exit to get back to live channels but also stop to get to info screen to view upcoming programs or delete recording.