1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Stop TV9 Telugu Channel

Discussion in 'Legislative and Regulatory Issues' started by Pingala, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Pingala

Pingala New Member

Jun 29, 2011
    It is becoming a great pain in listening to the TV9 propaganda on USA with false presentation. My kids are Americans and hate to watch such untruthful coverage on the mainland.
    For example, TV9 transmitted a 30-minute program and covered as if USA created the "Haiti earthquake". Also, it was reported that USA is positioned as number one in carbon generating nations.
    We have now switched to ETV and I thank Dish network for airing ETV telugu channel which has some credible reporting and better piece of mind.
    TV9 is not reporting news, it is making the news. It is also painful to watch when it attacks "religious faith" that has been curing humans for centuries as per scientists. The media may have a right to attack organizations that are run by "tax payers" money. It has no right to attack organizations that are run by "devotees" money and it is the money only by devotees when their faith works for them. They won't impose rules how to spend the money. We can only wish that the money will be spent for good causes.
    I wish dish network will terminate the TV9 transmission in USA.

2. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    So, kind of like Fox, eh?

3. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    The U.S. was the leading nation until China move up to take over with all their new coal power electrical plants and with their cities now filled with vehicles install of bicycles.