I am use to the 622 locking up with " normal" situations but last night I was in single mode watching Greys Anatomy and had college basketball CBS in PIP. I swapped back to dual mode and this is where the 622 Ghost began. I would try to change channels on TV1; It would show that I was changing by showing the grid in top with a different channel but I was not changing channels. Same happenings on TV2. It would stay on ABC HD and never change to any channel I tried. It would act like it was changing such as showing the channel grid at the top but nothing happened. I gave it 10 minutes to "reset on its own but this never happened. It never froze up; it just would not change channels. I finally did a soft reboot and everything came back normal. I have a very good knowledge of the workarounds associated with this flawed receiver by reading this Forum but I must say I am tired of this crap and getting no answers except hang on from Dish. I am paying approx. 95 dollars a month for premium programming and I lock up at least 5 times a week. Most of the locking up started when I introduced OTA signal into my receiver. Before this, the caller ID was the only problem I actually had. I have 35 recorded lockups which I have determined records every random boot. Okay, I still love my receiver but I can tell you if and when *D* becomes a worthy contender I will look at it hard if these issues are not resolved with *E*. Its time for *E* to crap are get off the pot. I have been with *E* for 7 years. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt but this is ridiculous.