1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Strange Javascript Error in Firefox 19

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by bobnielsen, Mar 4, 2013.

1. bobnielsen

bobnielsen Éminence grise DBSTalk Club

Jun 29, 2006
    Bainbridge...
    I keep getting this Javascript error (see thumbnail) every time I click on a URL (usually repeated several times). I figure that I must have configured something incorrectly but can't figure out what. Does anybody know what this is (and how to get rid of it)?

Attached Files:

2. Brandon Wedgeworth

Brandon Wedgeworth Administrator Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 6, 2007
    Alabaster, AL
    Are you using FireFox with the MediaStealer add-on? Only place I found that code... http://code.google.com/p/mediastealer/source/browse/trunk/chrome/content/core.js?r=12

3. bobnielsen

bobnielsen Éminence grise DBSTalk Club

Jun 29, 2006
    Bainbridge...