1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange R15 Bug just noticed

Discussion in 'DIRECTV SD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Mavrick, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mavrick

Mavrick Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    My VOD is missing on the menu popup on one of my 4 R15-300's all DVR functions still work and it still records just fine and if I hit list on the remote the MY VOD screen pops up its just not listed on the menu screen on the one but it is there on the other 3. I tried a restart with the little red button but this did not fix it. Has anyone else seen this before?

2. ISWIZ

ISWIZ Icon

Nov 18, 2005
    Yes, a reset will fix it. I usually pick a time when the box will not be in use, reset it and put it in STANDBY and the Guide will populate faster. Another way to see it in myVOD is to hit the RED then Green button and it will be there.

3. cobra2225

cobra2225 Legend

Feb 4, 2006

my started doing that tonight, and no the red,green button thing didn't work
    for me

4. DesignDawg

DesignDawg Legend

Jan 7, 2006
    I don't think he's talking about the recorded programs not showing up in MyVOD bug. He's saying that when he hits menu on his remote, the quickmenu that pops up doesn't have MyVOD on it. I've never noticed MyVOD being on that menu, but it is. I just always hit list to go there. I'd never miss it. But if I had 4 (!!!!!) R15s, who knows WHAT little nuances I would notice!?:eek2:

Ricky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.