1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Streaming Apps and Optimum Cable Error

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by The Merg, May 2, 2013.

1. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    My dad is trying to use streaming apps on the iPhone/iPad that work in conjunction with him having Optimum Cable. These apps, such as HBO GO and WatchESPN, are working except for one error that he consistently gets. When entering in his email and password, he is presented with an error that states "User has no profile in this organization." While it is very infrequent with HBO GO and other apps, it consistently happens with WatchESPN. Has anyone else seen this error or know how to resolve it?

IMG_0156.PNG

I have not found anything regarding this error on the 'net. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Merg

2. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    Well, just for those that are looking for a solution, I figured it out. For the login for Optimum, I would enter in "user@optonline.net". Apparently, it only wants "user". What's funny is that if I used a secondary email address as the login, such as "user2@optonline.net", it would tell me that it was not a valid account, but using the primary account with the full email address produced this error.

- Merg