1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

subscribing to Dish

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by cobaltblue, Jun 6, 2014.

1. cobaltblue

cobaltblue AllStar

Feb 22, 2006
    I am interested in getting Dish. I was wondering what receiver and sat. dish would be the best. I am thinking the Top 200 package has the channels I would like and there are two HDTV's and I would also like the DVR service. In addition to that I would like access to international programs. price wise what would I be looking at?

2. RBA

RBA Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    Contact DIRT for the most accurate information, you will find them as a sticky in the DISH forum. You can also call DISH or if you have a local retailer ask them.

3. cobaltblue

cobaltblue AllStar

Feb 22, 2006
    which one of the members would be the best to speak to on Dirt regarding the information I am looking for?

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006