1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suddenly lost Internet Connection

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Sander, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sander

Sander Godfather

Jun 3, 2007
    Up until now, I've had no difficulty connecting to my local network and to the DirecTV site on the Internet. Suddenly, Internet connectivity fails.

Is the DirecTV server down? Or is it something with my network?

2. say-what

say-what Active Member

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    I know the DirecTV website has been flakey this afternoon - sometimes resulting in "this page cannot be displayed"

3. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    Can you connect to anything else?

4. SoCool

SoCool Godfather

Feb 16, 2007
    South West...
    Shouldn't have anything to do with connecting to internet. Can you connect with your computer and get on your home page?

5. Sander

Sander Godfather

Jun 3, 2007
    I had taken down TVersity and then reinstalled. Do not see media share on menu. As far as connecting to the Internet - all three PC's and a TiVo are working just fine.

I'll try a restart and see what happens.

TVersity now works - sort of. But still showing no connection to the Internet. Restarted the H20 and my PC. No Internet connection and no media share. Next day, TVersity media share reappears, but still error on connecting to the Internet. Very mysterious. No problem until 17E appeared.

6. Wisegoat

Wisegoat Icon

Aug 16, 2006
    I am having a similar issue.

The HR20-100 in the Master Bedroom has a Static IP. It passes all of the tests except for the Internet test. It is brand new, so I have not tested the media sharing

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.