1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer 2008 Sirius Line Up Changes

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Steve Mehs, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
  2. Behmer01655

Behmer01655 New Member

Jan 17, 2006
    I'm going to miss Super Shuffle. I just discovered it a few weeks ago and I've been listening to it almost exclusively since. I hope they bring it back.

3. max1

max1 Godfather

Aug 12, 2005
    Behmer I agree i miss super shuffle already. The Bridge is okay but not one of my favorite's. Also does anybody know if Barry Williams is still at 70's channel I noticed Ron Parker was on the other day and Magic Matt was still on in the afternoon today coming home from work. I think BW may just be on vacation.

4. max1

max1 Godfather

Aug 12, 2005
    just an update from previous question. It looks like Ron Parker now wll be on in the afternoons on the 70's channel-he is pretty good. B Williams is only going to be on Sat nights I think from 7-11--Jay thomas from 8-12 on Sat Mornings. My guess is B W may have other projects going on so they hired R Parker for permanent shft in the afternoons. He is funny reminds me of Magic Matt. Max.

5. tvjay

tvjay Godfather

Sep 26, 2007
    My radio just updated again yesterday so my questions is why do they keep issuing updates? I have had Sirius for a long time without any updates, and now there has been like two or three in like a month.

6. Deke Rivers

Deke Rivers Legend

Jan 8, 2007
    yea and all my presets got wiped out each time

7. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    They made a change?

Damn them. I'm dropping all of my subscriptions right now.

8. mitchelljd

mitchelljd Legend

Aug 16, 2006
    Funny! i love my Sirius, though i am sure that the changes being made will lead to more changes in the fall, and the programming mix for each, Sirius and XM, will only get better and more defined for 2009.

could be a great year as they roll out their new packages and hopefully get rid of commercials on the xm music channels

9. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    There are no commercials on nearly all the XM Music channels. There are only commercials on 4 of them that they were made to put on when Clear Channel, who they cut a deal with to program the channels, sued XM to make them carry the commercial stations.